Prosci ADKAR Model for change
The JESI Onboarding Program incorporates the Prosci ADKAR Model for change. The model is simple and easy to understand, yet very effective for managers and change management teams to evaluate the completeness and potential impact of their onboarding program. By regularly checking-in on the ADKAR phases of change, your Onboarding Team (chosen in Phase 1) will be able to identify how successfully the onboarding is progressing and take corrective action if required.
|D Desire||Desire to participate in the change|
|K Knowledge||Knowledge about how to change|
|A Ability||Ability to make the change|
Reinforcement to ensure the change sticks
- Active and visible executive sponsorship
- Structured change management approach
- Employee engagement and participation
- Frequent and open communication
- Engagement with middle managers
Please sign in to leave a comment.